Parents in Education
PIE stands for Parents In Education.
PIE was organized in 2010 with the following goals in mind:
- Recruit and Coordinate Parent Involvement
- Aid and Assist Administration
- Encourage Teachers and Staff
PIE opportunities for involvement at BBCS:
- Back-to-School Picnic
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Thanksgiving Day Feast
- Field Day
- BBCS Golf Classic
- Teacher Birthday Recognition
How can I get involved? Please complete the Contact PIE form below and someone will contact you, or you may contact one of the PIE Leaders: Monica Chandler or Patricia Nyman.